This weekend was one of those ones that make you glad you live in the Northeast… I love the fall! Instead of blabbering on about my weekend, I am going to tell the story with a photo-essay
- An amazing photo exhibit on the water front, all in shipping containers featuring photographers from all over. Some of the images brought tears to my eyes.
- A block party with the neighbors.
- Farmer’s market with apples, swiss chard, delicata squash and cider donuts.
- Some good walks in the sun, through the park, smiling at strangers – all of us rejoicing in the blue skies and beautiful weather.
- Papusas from the Red Hook El Salvadorian food truck.
It was a good weekend.
Have I mentioned how much fun this life is?